Croydon School of Gymnastics is looking to recruit friendly, enthusiastic, energetic & fun coaches who can lead, plan and think on their feet to join our team of coaches to work within our recreational programme and competitive squads.
We have waiting lists for all our recreational classes and have been inundated with children wishing to join the club. That’s where you come in. If you are passionate about gymnastics, can share that passion with children and thrive on seeing others develop then we want to hear from you. The role will involve delivering dynamic and progressive sessions to a wide range of ages and abilities.
We are looking for UKCC Level 1 & 2 Coaches in General, Men's and Women's Artistic Gymnastics. There's also an opening for Ex-gymnasts currently studying at college or university and who would be interested in gaining a coaching qualification. The positions are part-time in the evenings and on Saturday’s.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent time keeping and reliability.
• Have a strong working ethos and passion to help all gymnasts fulfil their potential.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to work co-operatively within a team.
• Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
• Willingness to develop new skills and commit to training opportunities.
• Hold British Gymnastics Level 1 or 2 in General or Artistic Gymnastics or interested in working towards a qualification.
• Recruitment will require the successful candidate to have British Gymnastics Membership/Insurance.
• Hold a certification for safeguarding and protection of vulnerable adults.
• Hold an enhanced DBS and/or is willing to undergo a criminal record check.
• Show proof of their identity and supply their National Insurance Number.
• Two letters of reference is required showing suitability of the candidate to work with young children/and or vulnerable adults.
Safeguarding statement: Croydon School of Gymnastics is committed to safeguarding children and ensuring all young people have a positive experience in the sport. Anyone recruited to work or volunteer at the club must be fully committed to these values and the clubs policies.
Coaching Hours: 4 – 16 hours per week. To start in September. Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications. Contact: If this sounds like the job for you, then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.